Since our beginning in January of last year, WaterFleet has made significant impacts on the industry in the Eagle Ford shale play.
Some quick statistics show the evidence:
- Over 3.5 million gallons of fresh, clean drinking quality water has been supplied to drill camp inhabitants for drinking, cooking, laundry, showers and all other human contact needs.
- More than 1.1 million pounds of crystal clear ice have made and dispensed directly from our Water Rigs.
- More than 2,000 truck trips have been eliminated, totaling more than 100,0000 road miles saved.
- More than 3.5 million gallons of sewage water reclaimed and recycled with our Reclaimer Rigs back to the drilling rig for downhole use.
- More than 500 bacteriological tests performed on camp housing with a 100% pass rate showing “0” count e. coli and total coliform.
- An estimated savings to our customers of more than $2,000,000 compared to the old methods of handling water and sewer.
The result of these statistics to the operator, the on-site work force, the community and the land owners are huge! And yes, you can achieve green goals while saving money and dramatically improving the quality of life for personnel at the same time!
When we created WaterFleet, our goal was to solve the problem related to non-potable water at drilling rig sites. I am proud to say that we have provided the only legitimate solution to this problem while also providing the advantage of sewer water recycling, truck trip reduction and improved quality of life conditions to our customers.
But we are not done yet! Be assured that we are hard at work on developing new features and programs to further help our customers. We are also expanding, with customers now receiving our awesome services in East Texas and the Permian basin.
So, thank you to our loyal customers and our awesome employees for allowing us to create this positive and progressive impact on the industry. We are truly grateful.
CEO, WaterFleet, LLC