San Antonio, TX
Position Title: HR Recruiting Specialist:
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director, HR
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K
About WaterFleet, LLC:
WaterFleet is dedicated to solving the need for safe, clean and reliable production of on-site potable water and wastewater solutions to improve the quality-of-life for employees at remote work sites. We are setting the standard; leading the way! If you have a strong work ethic that encompasses teamwork, quality and respect, we want you to be part of this radically innovative team that is creating the future today. We pride ourselves in providing services that are “disruptive for good’; improving the health and well-being of our employees, customers, environment and community.
Candidate Identification:The Recruiter will work with department managers and the Director of HR to proactively identify areas of need. Advertisements will then be posted on various job boards to attract qualified candidates.
- Candidate Screening:The Recruiter will be responsible for screening applications to identify qualified candidates that meet hiring requirements.
- Interviewing: Pre-employment assessments will be setup, and testing results shared with the hiring manager/panel, for all candidates interviewed. Interview appointments will then be scheduled between the chosen candidates and the hiring manager/panel.
- Reference and Background Checks:Once a final candidate has been chosen the recruiter will complete reference checks, criminal background reports, MVR’s, and Pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.
- On-Boarding Paperwork:The final step in the process is to ensure that new hire paperwork is completed, reviewed, submitted, and digitally filed.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in human resources
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition specialization
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work with a highly diverse population with education levels spanning GED to PhD.
- Quantitative data management skills: Excel, databases, PPT, graphic presentation programs, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment