San Antonio, TX
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
This position serves primarily as the company’s designated specialist related to monitoring, work order development, and remote technical troubleshooting resource for the company’s mobile water systems. This will include using all available training and skills to provide timely, accurate, and thorough services to the company and the customer base. During working hours, the Remote Technician primarily serves as a technical resource for field personnel but can also serve in a dispatch role for field personnel based on inbound customer requests/issues. It is expected that the Remote Technician will monitor, troubleshoot, and remotely operate the company’s mobile water systems, to include performing fixes to prevent the physical dispatch of field personnel to customer locations where possible.
- Develop work orders and ensure the mobile water systems remain functional while in operation
- Perform the required service assignments in the budgeted time and reports reason for any discrepancies
- Adhere to the procedures for monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, and development of work orders
- Respond to incoming service requests and inform team to deploy available company resources for maintenance for the company’s mobile water systems
- Monitor all units in the field and maintain ongoing problems until field personnel arrives on site
- Ensure that all field service personnel are adhering to approved standard operating procedures related to the various activities they are dispatched to handle
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations are met for all equipment performance and maintain good will for future business
- Create daily schedules/ work orders for remote and on-site systems maintenance and repairs
- High School Grad; or GED
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Acceptable background check
- Great Customer service and Interpersonal skills to interact extensively with customers and staff
- High level of dispatching skills in a heavy equipment, rental, dealership, and or other industrial type setting
- Strong organizational, planning, and leadership skills
- Adaptability skills to work in a fast-paced/ changing work environment
- Strong emotional intelligence skills to handle difficult situations with tact and maintain composure in adverse situations.
- Prioritization skills to meet all deadlines associated with time sensitive work
- Basic computer skills to type and provide data analysis/ reports using excel and other software systems
- Exposure/ certification training in safe operations in oil field or other industrial operations.
- Holding team members accountable.
Americans with Disabilities Specifications Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour