Port Arthur, TX
A technology enabled environmental service company providing sophisticated mobile water purification and wastewater treatment systems for oil & gas and construction firms. Our systems improve the safety and quality of life of workers in remote locations, and advance environmental compliance and stewardship initiatives through lean business and waste management solutions.
About the Job
If you have ever lived on a drilling or completion site in camp housing, or worked on a construction site, you know what it’s like living with non-potable water, raw sewage, and portapotties. We solve those problems. Our systems provide the easiest and most efficient water solutions for construction sites and temporary housing installations.
You will experience outside trips to installation sites in a variety of weather conditions ranging from winter cold to summer heat and all potential forms of precipitation.
You will be responsible for independent repairs and preventative maintenance as well as work with crews of up to 5 co-workers. You will share responsibility for delivering the water to customer sites, plumbing from source to delivery, rigging equipment up and down for moves, and performing various types of basic maintenance.
You will interact with both co-workers and customers and be a consistent representative of the company. You will monitor the performance of systems on water rigs and reclaimer rigs and coordinate maintenance activities with Team Leads and Monitoring Techs. Successful performance of this job will require both physical and mental effort and exertion. Maintenance issues that occur after-hours will be addressed on an on-call rotation basis.
**The 3-5 man crew is made up of a Team Lead, an Assistant, and 1-3 Field Service Technicians.
- Required for installation and maintenance purposes – basic hand tools.
- Accessing the computer system to determine what maintenance needs to be performed.
- General computer navigation.
- Knowledge of the oilfield industry and/or construction industry
- High School Grad; or GED
- Some experience in a service and delivery role
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Acceptable background check required
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL FROM SITE TO SITE AND WORK A M-F SCHEDULE. Job sites include Texas (San Antonio, Houston) as well as Louisiana.
- Can hitch, connect, pull, back up and perform basic maintenance of heavy duty enclosed and open trailers
- Must be able to navigate on a computer mouse, type, change screens
- Must be able to work with people in sometimes adverse situations (meaning customer is almost always right!)
$15 to $18 Hourly (based on location and experience).
Benefits Offered -Vision, Life, Medical, Dental, 401K
**Full benefits are available the first of the month after 60 days of employment.