San Antonio, TX
**Applicants who live close to northern San Antonio area with a TCEQ wastewater operator license C or above are preferred **
Position Title: Wastewater Operator
Department: Technical Service
Reports To: Wastewater Engineer
ABOUT WATERFLEET LLC:
We are a technology enabled environmental service company providing sophisticated mobile water purification and wastewater treatment systems for oil & gas and construction firms. Our systems improve the safety and quality of life of workers in remote locations, and advance environmental compliance and stewardship initiatives through lean business and waste management solutions. We are a dedicated service company, primarily for the oil field sector that provides on-site potable water production and wastewater treatment to temporary housing at drill sites and related camps with three innovative and simple mobile solutions.
WHY WORK HERE?
We are a fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement and influence. We have a strong company culture based around core-values, and we believe in supporting a positive, enthusiastic work environment. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are willing to get their hands dirty, and are willing put in the time and effort to get ahead. We want to work with people who can get crazy passionate about great customer service, who are unwavering in terms of their demand for quality and are always focused on working safely!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Employee Life Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Discretionary profit-sharing
*Full benefits are available the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
The Wastewater Operator is responsible for monitoring, operating and maintaining one or several packaged wastewater plants to provide convenient, reliable, and economical wastewater solutions to customers.
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Possess a valid Texas Driver’s License, have & maintain a good driving record
- Must maintain a TCEQ Class “C” Wastewater Operator Certification or above
- Strong mechanical skills and basic computer skills
- Work involves climbing up and down vertical ladders in confined spaces
- Work an 8 to 10-hour/day shift which at times includes weekends/holidays
- Work overtime when necessary, with the possibility of providing emergency responses
Include, but not limited to the following:
- Monitor and maintain packaged wastewater treatment plants, which involves blowers, pumps, chemical feed equipment, reactors, aeration devices, PVC pipelines and valves
- Perform routine tests, which include DO, pH, chlorine residuals, SV, ammonia, MLSS, etc.
- Finish, keep and report the daily log records
- Work closely with system technicians to oversee routine operation and maintenance
- Share experience with, and provide trainings to, fellow operators and system technicians
- Perform necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean and organized working environment