San Antonio, TX
Position Title: IT Support Analyst
Reports To: Director of IT
Status: Full-time; non-exempt
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, 401K
ABOUT WATERFLEET LLC:
We are a technology enabled environmental service company providing sophisticated mobile water purification and wastewater treatment systems for oil & gas and construction firms. Our systems improve the safety and quality of life of workers in remote locations, and advance environmental compliance and stewardship initiatives through lean business and waste management solutions. We are a dedicated service company, primarily for the oil field sector that provides on-site potable water production and wastewater treatment to temporary housing at drill sites and related camps with three innovative and simple mobile solutions.
WHY WORK HERE?
Fast growing company with opportunities for advancement. Strong company culture and positive work environment. We are in need of people who want to join a fast growing company, willing to start at the bottom and work their way up, and can get crazy passionate about great customer service and doing their job right!
Seeking a detail-oriented individual with a background in asset management for an entry-level IT Support Analyst position to support our growing, fast paced company with onsite IT needs.
This position will create the governance framework with respect to control, compliance, and business objectives as pertains to internal and company assets. The successful candidate will be comfortable working closely with associates at all levels from technical system administrators to business leadership, customers, vendors, and a 3rd party managed IT provider.
IT Support Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with Microsoft Office suite products
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on various applications and Security Awareness
- Maintaining accurate accounting of technical assets (i.e. phones, tablets, computers, printers, etc.)
- Distribution, maintenance, and coordination of mobile assets utilizing a mobile device management system
- Oversee day-to-day management and administration of the IT Asset Management module with company’s system
- Collaborate with all support and team members to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the inputs and outputs of the asset tracking system to other business processes
- Implements, and enforces the IT Asset Management processes, policies and standards, work instructions and activities in compliance with the information technology infrastructure platforms
- Ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for identifying, recording, maintaining, reporting on, and verifying IT asset configurations, associated documentation and relationships to dependent IT activities.
- Utilizes and helps improve appropriate frameworks, processes and standards to be applied to the life cycle of assets.
- Reviews, identifies, and improves areas of deficiency, as well as leading the coordination and implementation of agreed upon changes to the process.
- Establishes real time report capability of all assets for access on demand by management.
IT Support/Asset Coordinator Job Duties:
- Oversees the day-to-day management and administration of the IT Asset Management module within the company’s platform.
- Collaborate with all support and client team members to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the inputs and outputs of the asset tracking system to other business processes.
- Implements, and enforces the IT Asset Management processes, policies and standards, work instructions and activities in compliance with the information technology infrastructure library.
- (CompTIA A+ Certification or similar). Experience with MaaS360 is also preferred.
- Reviews, identifies and improves areas of deficiency, as well as leads the coordination and implementation of agreed upon changes to the process.
- Maintains precise documentation and accurate usage of the asset tracking system ensuring internal processes, procedures, tools and infrastructure are documented, maintained with accuracy, and adhered to in day to day operations.
- Develop cross team functional processes to ensure each asset has a complete life cycle that shall include but not be limited initial requisition, inventory and tracking processes, warranty/service support, and disposal management.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for Asset Data enrichment and establish real time report capability of all assets for access on demand by management.
- Engaged in the collection and interpretation of functional users’ requirements and participation in the identification, technical translation, development and implementation of solutions to meet those needs, primarily as they relate interfaces between the systems.
- Interpret large quantities of data and develop reports for internal and external customers.
- Respond to requests for changes and updates from Change Management activities or processes.
The core competencies required to successfully serve and succeed as the IT Support Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
- Advocate safe work practices to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and the environment we work in.
- Encourage a fun and healthy work environment.
- Reinforce our commitment to quality in every decision we make and every action we take.
- Promote teamwork and communication between all team members, including our customers and our regulators.
- Promote growth through innovation, learning, and common goals.
- Enthusiastically approach work and take pride in mutual accomplishments.
- Consistently seek new and innovative ways to add value to our operations and our customers by challenging the status quo.
- Demonstrate and drive respect across the entire team and with those we serve by treating others with kindness, honesty and courtesy.
- Recognize and respect the rules and regulations we are asked to operate within.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Foster teamwork and collaboration within and between department(s)
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working with IT related.
- Ability to perform numerous duties while sitting, standing, and walking
- Must have a full range of body movements including use of legs, arms and hands.
- Full use of hearing and sight (corrected) in order to perform skills and duties as required.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Director of IT or the Bridge Deputy Director as deemed appropriate. Additionally, the above duties and responsibilities may be revised to better align with our business model in the event changes are made to organizational objectives or corporate strategy improvements.