San Antonio, TX
Water Fleet is a young, dynamic company revolutionizing the potable and wastewater management industry through pioneering technology. We’ve built our company on the core values of Respect, Quality, Teamwork, Health/Safety, Radical Innovation and are seeking like minded people to propel our growth. If you are a highly qualified adaptive individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment please review the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
The Field Sale Representative provides effective customer service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. This person communicates effectively with both external customers and internal team members. The Field Sales Representative interacts with WaterFleet’s customers as well as potential customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. The employee will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face, and they will perform this function with time sensitive urgency, accuracy, and efficiency. Problem-solving is a fundamental expectation of this position because he/she will be called upon to take the lead for improving customer service needs. The position requires that the individual must be skilled and confident at troubleshooting and investigating all pertinent information to resolve customer complaints. The Business Development Representative will work mostly on expanding the business in the designated areas.
- Makes sound decisions based on WaterFleet’s Core Values
- Grows WaterFleet’s customer depth in the allocated regions
- Works new business in all aspects of our Sales portfolio (Drilling, Completions, ManCamps, etc)
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Understands the new client rig up responsibilities
- Partners with the “The Bridge” and WaterFleet field Supervisors to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Works with Operators, field level/mid-level management and with current customers to build current accounts.
- Participates in sales presentation “Show and Tell” meetings as well as in support of team member’s accounts
- Participates in Oil Field Shows/PR Events to promote and educate on products and drum up new leads
- Maintains customer records by updating account information, daily using Salesforce; and No less than monthly follow ups with assigned accounts
- Answers product and service questions
- Identifies and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handles customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within critical time limits; follows up to ensure resolution and keeps records of customer interactions and improvement process
- Follows communication procedures; guidelines; and policies
- Resolves customer issues quickly with accounting team
- Listen to the customer to effectively balance WaterFleet business interests as well as advocate for the customer when necessary
- Engages customers with purpose and innovation; No less than monthly follow ups with assigned accounts.
Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent technical field is preferred. Minimum of 5 years field marketing, sales or business development experience is required. Must have a proven track record of identifying and prospecting new clients, able to penetrate and establish relationships with key executives. This position will focus on developing the Eagle Ford Shale territory.