San Antonio, TX
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: CFO
Status: Full-time; exempt
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K
About WaterFleet, LLC:
WaterFleet is dedicated to solving the need for safe, clean and reliable production of on-site potable water and wastewater solutions to improve the quality-of-life for employees at remote work sites. We are setting the standard; leading the way! If you have a strong work ethic that encompasses teamwork, quality and respect, we want you to be part of this radically innovative team that is creating the future today. We pride ourselves in providing services that are “disruptive for good’; improving the health and well-being of our employees, customers, environment and community.
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with CFO on elements of the monthly Board reporting package.
- Develop financial models and analysis
- Participate in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and financial modeling and related concepts
- Provide financial support to business leaders, including the CFO and CEO
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI’s) including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Supports and advises management through research and analysis of internal/external business data including industry best practices and competitive information
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such area as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Routinely communicate company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecast, using appropriate metrics
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications
- Gather, analyze and report using various applications
- Maintain system database through cross functional partnerships
- Compile and analyze financial and operational reports and find discrepancies that require senior management attention
- Create and prepare daily, weekly and EOM reports for management analyzing fleet utilization, empty miles, loaded miles, fuel etc.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports as assigned
Financial Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Proven track record of analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable using heavy data analytics particularly with the components of an income statement & balance sheet
- Understanding of various applications and databases