San Antonio, TX
Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Hours: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
WaterFleet LLC is seeking a reliable Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our accounting team. The successful candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, be able to gather all billable service information from multiple sources and successfully prepare invoices. QuickBooks experience required. Oil and Gas industry experience is a plus but not required. New team member needs to be a self-starter, take direction well and understand and meet the monthly close deadline.
- Communicate with operations to gather and bill customers correctly
- Work successfully with Accounts Payable on bill back items
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Handle all special billing situations as directed by the AR Supervisor
- Review monthly invoicing to assure accuracy and completeness
- 3+ years’ experience in AR can substitute for educational requirement
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software programs
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including expert knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.