San Antonio, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Assistant Facility Coordinator is responsible for maintenance and repair of a variety of company-owned equipment including utility trailers, minor truck repairs, and Water/Reclamation units. Facility Coordinators will be responsible for service documentation, functionality and safety tests, and other duties assigned within the department.
Reports to: Facility Coordinator
Work Location: San Antonio
- $15 to $17 an hour (based on experience).
Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week plus OT and weekends as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- **Full benefits are available the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Inventory parts, tools, equipment and materials and oversee bar-code inventory process.
- Assist in the unloading and inventorying of deliveries.
- Handle materials with forklift.
- Purchase, retrieve and deliver material orders and hot-shot into the field as needed.
- Prepare and stock utility trailers for rig-moves.
- Inspect, repair, clean and stock mobile units for field operations.
- Maintain yard and shop facilities to ensure order, security, safety, and efficiency.
- Assist Technical Services department as needed with installs, repairs, testing and upgrades.
- Help with rig moves in field as need and schedule allow.
- Understand inventory systems and be able to be well organized to track all items and paperwork.
- Overtime as needed
- Valid drivers license
- Clear background/ MVR – no excessive tickets on record (no more than 3 in 3 years)
- No DWI convictions on record for the last 5 years
- Successful completion of a drug and alcohol test
- High School Grad; or GED
- Due to DOT regulations, drivers of commercial Motor Vehicles are required to be 21 years of age or older
- Computer skills to navigate on a computer mouse, type, change screens.
- Interpersonal skills to work with people in sometimes adverse situations.
- Strong electrical knowledge and experience reading/understanding electrical schematics.
- Some experience in a service and delivery role for inventory purposes.