San Antonio, TX
Position Title: Operations Data Analyst
Reports To: Deputy Director of Operations – Bridge
Status: Full-time; Non-Exempt
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, 401k
ABOUT WATERFLEET LLC:
We are a technology enabled environmental service company providing sophisticated mobile water purification and wastewater treatment systems for oil & gas and construction firms. Our systems improve the safety and quality of life of workers in remote locations, and advance environmental compliance and stewardship initiatives through lean business and waste management solutions. We are a dedicated service company, primarily for the oil field sector that provides on-site potable water production and wastewater treatment to temporary housing at drill sites and related camps with three innovative and simple mobile solutions.
WHY WORK HERE?
Fast growing company with opportunities for advancement. Strong company culture and positive work environment. We are in need of people who want to join a fast-growing company, willing to start at the bottom and work their way up and can get crazy passionate about great customer service and doing their job right!
The Operations Data Analyst will translate numbers into plain English. This role is responsible for working with our internal team as well as clients to assist them in taking the data that they collect and use it to help them make better business decisions.
Bridge Data Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop dashboard type reporting tools for use by management
- Provide feedback and recommendations for optimization of current data collection and analysis methods
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators
- Process information collected on paper and perform data entry to convert historical information into useful data
- Work with management and clients to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred in Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- High level Excel experience
- Experience using database and reporting tools like Microsoft Access, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP/BI Data Warehouse or similar in proving analysis and reporting
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases, and programming
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data-sets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferred experience in collection of data by using a scripting language such as SQL – raw data is often impossible to work with and you will need to use a script to adjust and organize it for better analysis.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-start with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve
- Strong written and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance necessary at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude